People are not one-dimensional, and I am no different. I am interested in many subjects and have experienced a fair bit throughout my life. I want to share my knowledge with you all!
Here, you will find articles about a variety of topics.
- What is the Passover Seder?I’ve heard of Passover all my life, knowing that it was a Jewish holiday surrounding The Exodus. Admittingly, that wasContinue Reading
- Can You See the Great Wall of China from Space?You’ve probably heard at least once in your life that the Great Wall of China is the only man-made objectContinue Reading
- Should I Hire a Lawyer for My NIW Petition?After deciding to pursue immigration to the United States with an NIW, you’ll have to decide whether you will hireContinue Reading
- The Three Prongs of the NIWAs discussed in my earlier post, an NIW is an advantageous method for qualified individuals to start the process towardContinue Reading
- What is the National Interest Wavier (NIW)?Unless you are familiar with United States immigration processes, you’ve probably never heard of the national interest waiver (NIW). EvenContinue Reading
- 10 Foods with Hidden SecretsIt’s amazing what is really in our food these days with all the regulations and improved manufacturing techniques. You’d thinkContinue Reading
- How to Make Money with iWriteriWriter.com is a simple platform that links clients to freelance writers. It’s where I started my content writing career. TheContinue Reading
- The Pros and Cons of Freelance Writing for StudentsWhether or not you have a gift for the written word, you can make a decent income writing content forContinue Reading
- The Cost of College Tuition in 2019We all know that receiving an American college education is an expensive endeavor. Parents save and sacrifice for decades toContinue Reading
- Top 10 Best Free Food Opportunities for College StudentsIt can be a challenge to get students to attend meetings, seminars or tours at a university – even ifContinue Reading
- The Suffering Endured While Ordering for an Academic LabUntil you reach professor level, if you work in a university-based lab, you’re going to be forced to deal withContinue Reading