In this section, I will be looking at many aspects of life on a college campus. For most of my adult life I have lived or worked on one. I’ve been an undergraduate, a masters student, then I earned a Ph.D. before spending many years as a postdoctoral fellow. So, I know a thing or two about the American higher education system.
With time, I hope this section will be full of useful information, as well as provide some humorous observations that I’ve enjoyed with my .edu email address.
If you ahve any suggestions as to what you’d like to see here, please leave a comment below.
Latest Posts in EDUville
- Should I Hire a Lawyer for my NIW petition?
- The Three Prongs of the NIW
- What is the National Interest Wavier (NIW)?
- How to Make Money with iWriter
- The Pros and Cons of Freelance Writing for Students